Monday, March 21, 2011

Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, Very Bad Day



Today I was having one of those I-miss-Scott-and-my-family-and-why-is-it-snowing-I'm-hungry-and-out-of-groceries-I'm-done-with-school-I-feel-fat-I-want-to-go-home-kind of days.  after work, I layed in bed feeling lonely and grumpy and miserable. 

But, then Scott sent me an email, my roommate offered me dinner, I went to FHE to help make a music video to a song from the Carpenters, my other roommate took me to the track to go running, and now I feel great!  Scott reminded me that this is my last semester here and once I marry him, everything will be different, so I should live it up!  How could I forget how blessed I am to be here in COLLEGE?!  It is so exciting and great!  I love it here-how it rains, then snows, then is sunny, how the people are mostly all zoobies, how we pray in class and sometimes sing hymns, how I have great friends, awesome roommates, amazing ward, caring Bishop, loving family, a supportive fiance, generous soon-to-be-in-laws, a church school, a cozy apartment, etc etc etc.  My life is great!  I'm in College at BYU-WOooooo!!!


PS. I got more comments about my "accent" today.  Oh brother.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm just going to say that I'm not greatful your at BYU..... because I MISS YOU!!!! haha love you girl!

    ReplyDelete