Sunday, March 27, 2011

Best Bridal Shower I Ever Had

My amazing cousin Shailyn threw me my first bridal shower ever.  It was so fun and filled with close family and friends.  The food was great, the games were fun, and I really had a good time.  I will have to get my hands on some pictures, but in the meantime, just know it was all great!  I got awesome gifts: bathroom stuff, kitchen stuff, and the good stuff.  So Great!  One of the games we played was the one where I had to guess how Scott answered to some questions and eat sour gum if I got it wrong.  One of the questions was, "What is Megan's dream job?"  I didn't know how to answer because I don't even have a dream job, but Scott answered perfectly:  Megan's dream job would be something that "cooks, decorates, and has a lot of fun!"  He knows me so well.  This shower made it all even more real.

I AM GETTING MARRIED! (to the handsome-est, sweetest guy ever)
and it's going to be great!

Thanks friends and family and Shai-I loved my shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment