Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tis the Season 2

Well, I guess I was right in saying this season is the time for engagements.  As of December 20, 2010 (a year and a day from our first date) I am engaged to Scott Cardon.  I love him.  He is so great for me and is my best buddy.  He is so funny and handsome and sweet.  It was hard for me to commit to something so huge.  I mean, temple marriage is kind of a big deal-we're talking eternity!  But, I finally decided that I want Scott.  He will be a really good companion and will take care of me and love me forever.  So, I said "yes" confidently and with the faith and assurance that everything will be ok.

I'm excited!  I'm excited to finally live in the same state as him again.  I'm excited to do everything together and I'm excited to not say good-bye after we hang out each night.

So, tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la laa la la la LA!

No comments:

Post a Comment