Saturday, December 11, 2010

Deck the Hars





With Bowrs of Harrrry, Far rar rar rar raaarrr rar rar rar rar....

Yesterday, my boss came in and said, "If I have to stay here doing the Holidays, it has got to be festive.  Stop working and spend the rest of the day making this place festive."  I.Love.My.Job.

He gave me the company car, the company credit card, and sent me and my coworker off to buy whatever supplies I needed.  I have spent the past two days being crafty and decorating the office so that it is Festive. I am in Heaven.  It's so fun, I even took some of my "work" home with me so that I would have crafting projects over the weekend.  If only everyday could be a crafting day...

I have the best coworkers!  They stole, borrowed I mean, 7 poinsettias from other areas around the office so that we could use them in our department's office.  We put them up on display surrounded with pine garland, cinnamon-scented pine cones, red berries, and a strand of Christmas lights.  It looks lovely and much more classy than the crayon-colored holiday coloring book pages of yester years.  Now I'm working on a "MERRY CHRISTMAS" banner, paper snowflakes, and a paper star.  It is definitely Festive.  Happy Christmas!

 PS-While at Michael's craft store picking up supplies, I discovered a glitter multi pack that comes with 24 vials of different colors.  I am obsessed.  It's on my Christmas list.  Oh Martha...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment